The LED current can be manually selected by PRE - DIM dip switch in 16 steps which enables you to reduce the maximum output power and can compensate for the ageing effects on the LED.
This gives you a great degree of flexibility with the one device offering solutions for a wide range of applications and needs.
- 16 manual settings - 350mA/14.7W - 1.7mA/61.2W.
- Active PFC > 0.98.
- Efficiency - 86%.
- LED temperature can be monitored via an NTC.
- Settings are scanned constantly so the current can be adjusted whilst the driver is operating.
- Compact size (L170mm x W100mm x H30mm).
- IP20; Class 2 protection; SELV equivalent; EN61347-1; EN61347-3-13; EN62384.
- Designed and manufactured in Germany.
- Supported and stocked in the U.K.
Datasheets can be downloaded here or you can give me call.