DIMMBox has been designed to work best with the LT driver families however it can potentially be used to dim in tandem with appropriate LED drivers as well.
The DIMMBox family includes a range of modules catered for specific requirements and needs.
Download the DIMMBox and Light Control Box Presentation as a PDF File below.
DIMMBox Family Features
- Made in Germany
- Output dimmable with DALI, SwitchDim and 1-10 V
- Suitable for connection to all FRIWO LT drivers with CTRL input
- Fastening by Screws, Rivets, Cable Straps or Clips
- Variably adjustable Strain Relief
- Applicable in smallest Profiles: 21x30 mm in Cross Section
- Protective Caps for Furniture Applications
- Minimal Output Tolerances via Laser Trimming
- 100% Functional & 3,75 kV High Voltage Tests
DIMMBox Family Characteristics
- Input: 15 - 48 VDC / 0 - 5 A
- Output: 15 - 48 VDC / 0 - 5 A PWM 600 Hz moduliert
- DALI: According to DALI-Protocol
- SwitchDim: 230 VAC
- Analog: 1 - 10 V
- Ambient Temperature Range: -20 to 45°C
- Low Leakage Current: ≤ 10µA
- Lifetime at ta35°C: 100.000 Hours
- Weight: 57 g
- Over Temperature Protection
DIMMBox Family Approvals
DIMMBox Family Compliance
Model: DIMMBox Standard
Part Number: 1894848
The original DIMMBox provides a single cost effective dimming solution whaich can take inputs from PWM; Analog 1-10V; DALI and Switch Dim. This will Dim down to about 10% however factory programming will allow dimming down to 2%.
Whilst specifically designed to be used with FRIWO’s range of Constant Current and Constant Voltage LED Drivers it can potentially be used in Constant Voltage mode to dim certain 3rd party drivers as well.
Model: DIMMBox 1-10V
Part Number: 1896084
This version of DIMMBox can be put into “sleep mode” via the 1-10V input pin thereby allowing for individual LED sources to be turned off as opposed to the whole system.
Model: DIMMBox CV
Part Number: 1897004
DIMMBox CV provides very stable dimming down to 0.1% when used in Constant Voltage systems. If used in Constant Voltage mode then it can be dim the LED source down to 1%.
NB Whilst specifically designed to be used with FRIWO’s range of Constant Current and Constant Voltage LED Drivers it can potentially be used in Constant Voltage mode to dim certain 3rd party drivers as well.
Standby Consumption with LED Driver:
- LT10DB ~400 mW
- LT20 ~500 mW
- LT40 ~750 mW
- LT60 ~700 mW
- LT100 ~700 mW