The light control is a converter for light control signals. An extended 1-10V interface serves as output. For input DALI, PUSH-DIM, a PWM signal or a 1-10V dimmer can be chosen.
The output is synchronised with the FRIWO LED drivers and their integrated 1-10V interface.
Standard units will be delivered with the highest output voltage / output current.
LS12/100 DPA Features
- Made in Germany
- Output dimmable with DALI, SwitchDim and 1-10 V
- Suitable for connection to all FRIWO LT drivers with CTRL input
- Fastening by Screws, Rivets, Cable Straps or Clips
- Variably adjustable Strain Relief
- Applicable in smallest Profiles: 21x30 mm in Cross Section
- Protective Caps for Furniture Applications
- Minimal Output Tolerances via Laser Trimming
- 100% Functional & 3,75 kV High Voltage Tests
LS12/100 DPA Characteristics
- Input: 1 - 10 VDC / 0 - 100mA
- Output: 15 - 48 VDC / 0 - 5 A PWM 600 Hz moduliert
- DALI: According to DALI-Protocol
- SwitchDim: 230 VAC
- Analog: 1 - 10 V
- Ambient Temperature Range: -20 to 45°C
- Low Leakage Current: ≤ 250µA
- Lifetime at ta35°C: 100.000 Hours
- Weight: 61 g
- Over Temperature Protection
LS12/100 DPA Approvals
LS12/100 DPA Compliance
Part Number: 1895885
Provides a great solution for light control systems. An extended 1-10V interface serves for the output whilst the device can take inputs from DALI; SWD/Push Dim; a PWM signal or 1-10V dimmer. The device can control up to 100LT drivers that have the 1-10V pin.
* Output Voltage Tolerance: ±5%
** Output Current Tolerance: ±5%