Designed and manufactured by FRIWO GmbH, a leading German power supply company, the LT10-32/350DB LED driver has been specially developed to be used in conjunction their family of dimming modules – the DIMMBox family.
The very compact; linear profile (H21mm x W30mm x L120mm) makes it a great solution where space and access is an issue.
On its own it can be used as either a Constant Current LED driver with a current output of 350mA or as Constant Voltage driver with a forward voltage of 32V and a power output of up to 11.5W.
When combined with a DIMMBox unit you get very stable; flicker free PWM dimming from 1-10V; DALI or Switch Dim inputs.
This can be a very effective solution, especially in retrofit projects.
For more information on how DIMMBox can help with your dimming needs please see the DIMMBox LED Driver Family.
LT10 10W DB LED Driver Features
- Made in Germany
- Current & Voltage Regulation within one Device
- Fastening by Screws, Rivets, Cable Straps or Clips
- Variably adjustable Strain Relief
- Applicable in smallest Profiles: 21x30 mm in Cross Section
- Protective Caps for Furniture Applications
- Minimal Output Tolerances via Laser Trimming
- 100% Functional & 3,75 kV High Voltage Tests
- Useable with DIMMBox
LT10 10W DB LED Driver Characteristics
- Input Range 198-264 V
- High Efficiency: 86% typ.
- Power Factor: ≥ 0,5 C at full load
- Ambient Temperature Range: -20 to 50°C
- Low Leakage Current: ≤ 250 µA
- Lifetime at ta40°C: 60.000 Hours
- Low Standby Consumption: ≤ 0,2 W
- Weight: 60 g
- Continuously Short Circuit Proof
- Overload-, No-Load- and Over Temperature Protection
LT10 10W DB LED Driver Approvals
LT10 10W DB LED Driver Compliance
Model: LT10-32/350 DB
Part Number: 1895541
A very compact and efficient (Typ 86%) LED Driver which gives 350mA and 11.2W output power if used as a Constant Current Driver and 32V and 11.2W output power if used as a Constant Voltage Driver. This device can be used with DIMMBox for full dimming functionality (SWD; DALI; 1-10).
* Output Voltage Tolerance: ±2.5%
** Output Current Tolerance: ±5%