FRIWOs range of LT LED drivers provides a cost effective and highly efficient solution for powering LED lamps from a mains supply.
The LT20 LED driver family is a range of very compact; linear shaped LED drivers. With a cross-section size of H21mm x W30mm and a length of only 153mm they can provide a great solution for a space sensitive application or where access is a challenge.
Designed and manufactured in Germany by FRIWO GmbH, a leading power supply company, the LT20 driver series has a large range of devices with different forward voltages and output currents.
The Range includes devices that offer 24V to 48V if used as a Constant Voltage LED driver or 200-833 mA if used as Constant Current LED Driver. Power output varies from 9.6W to 21W dependent on the specific part.
The clever design topology means that the drivers can be used as either a Constant Current driver or a Constant Voltage driver (no need to select).
These quality drivers come in IP20 packaging; fully SELV; and fully approved (CE; EN61347; with ENEC options available).
These compact drivers have been designed for quick and easy installation and long life and provide an ideal solution for indoor LED lighting applications where space or access is an issue.
When combined with DIMMBox you get PWM dimming from 1-10V; DALI or Switch Dim inputs. For more information on how DIMMBox can help with your dimming needs.
- Track lighting
- Strip lighting
- Down lighters
- Display lighting
- 2D replacement fittings
- Architectural lighting
- Office lighting
LT20 20W LED Driver Features
- Made in Germany
- Current & Voltage Regulation within one Device
- LEDs dimmable with DALI, Switch DIM and 1-10 V via optionally connectable DIMMbox
- Fastening by Screws, Rivets, Cable Straps or Clips
- Variably adjustable Strain Relief
- Applicable in smallest Profiles: 21x30 mm in Cross Section
- Protective Caps for strain relief and protection.
- Minimal Output Tolerances via Laser Trimming
- 100% Functional & 3,75 kV High Voltage Tests
- 5 Year Warranty
- Approvals and certification
- SELV equiv. EN60085
- EN55015; EN61547; EN61000; EN62334
LT20 20W LED Driver Characteristics
- Input Range 198-264 V
- High Efficiency:> 87% typ.
- Power Factor: ≥0,5 C at full Load
- Ambient Temperature Range: -20 to 45°C
- Low Leakage Current: ≤ 250 µA
- Lifetime at ta35°C: 60.000 Hours
- Low Standby Consumption: ≤ 0,4 W
- Compact package: H21mm x W30mm x 120mm x 153mm.
- Optional Connection with DIMMbox
- Weight: 82 g
- Continuously Short Circuit Proof
- Overload-, No-Load- and Over Temperature Protection.
LT20 20W LED Driver Approvals
LT20 20W LED Driver Compliance
Part Number: 1899064
A very compact and efficient (Typ 87%) LED Driver which gives 875mA and 21.0W output power if used as a Constant Current Driver and 24V and 21.0W output power if used as a Constant Voltage Driver.
Part Number: 1896669
A very compact and efficient (Typ 87%) LED Driver which gives 833mA and 20.0W output power if used as a Constant Current Driver and 24V and 20.0W output power if used as a Constant Voltage Driver.
Part Number: 1899069
A very compact and efficient (Typ 87%) LED Driver which gives 700mA and 20.0W output power if used as a Constant Current Driver and 28V and 20.0W output power if used as a Constant Voltage Driver.
Model: LT20-28/700 1-10V
Part Number: 1897012
A very compact and highly efficent (typ84%) 1-10V dimmable 700 mA 20W LED driver
Model: LT20-40/500 1-10V
Part Number: 1897014
A very compact and highly efficent (typ87%) 1-10V dimmable 500 mA 20W LED driver
Model: LT20-48/350 1-10V
Part Number: 1897015
A very compact and highly efficent (typ87%) 1-10V dimmable 350 mA 16W LED driver
* Output Voltage Tolerance: ±2%
** Output Current Tolerance: ±5%