Designed and manufactured by FRIWO a leading German power supply company the standard LT40 LED driver series contains a range of Constant Current and Forward Voltage options. This family offers 700mA - 1400mA for Constant Current applications and 24V to 48V for Constant Voltage applications.
LT40 40W LED Driver Features
- Made in Germany
- Current & Voltage Regulation within one Device
- LEDs dimmable with DALI, Switch DIM and 1-10 V via optionally connectable DIMMbox
- Fastening by Screws, Rivets, Cable Straps or Clips
- Variably adjustable Strain Relief
- Applicable in smallest Profiles: 21x30 mm in Cross Section
- Protective Caps for strain relief and protection.
- Minimal Output Tolerances via Laser Trimming
- 100% Functional & 3,75 kV High Voltage Tests
- 5 Year Warranty
- Approvals and certification
- SELV equiv. EN60085
- EN55015; EN61547; EN61000; EN62334
LT40 40W LED Driver Characteristics
- Input Range 198-264 V
- High Efficiency :> 86% typ.
- Power Factor: ≥ 0,95 at full Load
- Ambient Temperature Range: -20 to 45°C
- Low Leakage Current: ≤ 250 µA
- Lifetime at ta35°C: 60.000 Hours
- Low Standby Consumption: ≤ 0,4 W
- Compact package: H21mm x W30mm x 120mm x 188mm.
- Optional Connection with DIMMbox
- Weight: 106 g
- Continuously Short Circuit Proof
- Overload-, No-Load- and Over Temperature Protection.
LT40 40W LED Driver CB Certificate
LT40 40W LED Driver Approvals
LT40 40W LED Driver Compliance
Part Number: 1896600
Part Number: 1899083
Part Number: 1899082
Model: LT40-24/1400 1-10V
Part Number: 1897016
A very compact and efficient (Typ 86%) dimmable LED Driver with Active PFC ( >0.95) which gives 1400mA and 33.6W output power if used as a Constant Current Driver with a control voltage of 1-10 volts and 24V and 33.6W output power if used as a Constant Voltage Driver.
Model: LT40-36/1050 1-10V
Part Number: 1897017
A very compact and highly efficient(typ 86%) 1-10V dimmable driver 1050 mA 33W LED driver
Model: LT40-48/700 1-10V
Part Number: 1899084
A very compact and efficient (Typ 86%) dimmable LED Driver with Active PFC ( >0.95) which gives 700mA and 33.6W output power if used as a Constant Current Driver using a control voltage of 1-10 volts and 48V and 33.6W output power if used as a Constant Voltage Driver.
* Output Voltage Tolerance: ±2%
** Output Current Tolerance: ±5%