THE LT60 family is a range of 60W LED drivers offering forward voltages of 24V-48V and output currents upto 2.5A. Devices can be used in either constant current or constant voltage applications.
LT60 60W LED Driver Features
- Made in Germany
- Current & Voltage Regulation within one Device
- LEDs dimmable with DALI, SwitchDIM and 1-10 V via optionally connectable DIMMbox
- Fastening by Screws, Rivets, Cable Straps or Clips
- Variably adjustable Strain Relief
- Applicable in smallest Profiles: 21x30 mm in Cross Section
- Protective Caps for Furniture Applications
- Minimal Output Tolerances via Laser Trimming
- 100% Functional & 3,75 kV High Voltage Tests
LT60 60W LED Driver Characteristics
- Input Range 198-264 V
- High Efficiency: 91% typ.
- Power Factor: ≥ 0,95 at full Load
- Ambient Temperature Range: -20 to 45°C
- Low Leakage Current: ≤ 250 µA
- Lifetime at ta35°C: 60.000 Hours
- Low Standby Consumption: ≤ 1,0 W
- Optional Connection with DIMMbox
- Weight: 130 g
- Continuously Short Circuit Proof
- Overload-, No-Load- and Over Temperature Protection
LT60 60W LED Driver CB Certificate
LT60 60W LED Driver Approvals
LT60 60W LED Driver Compliance
Model: LT60-24/2500 WR
Part Number: 1898616
A directly dimmable LED driver using Analog 1-10V signal. With a wide range input voltage (100-277V) this LED driver can provide 2500mA and 60W when used as a Constant Current LED driver or 24V and 60W output power as a Constant Voltage LED driver.
Model: LT60-24/2500 1-10V
Part Number: 1897319
Model: LT60-36/1600 1-10V
Part Number: 1897320
Model: LT60-48/1200 1-10V
Part Number: 1897304
Model: LT60-85/700 1-10V
Part Number: 1896459
A directly dimmable LED driver using Analog 1-10V signal. Regular input voltage of (220-240V) this LED driver can provide 700mA and 60W when used as a Constant Current LED driver or 85V and 60W output power as a Constant Voltage LED driver.
Model: LT60-170/350 1-10V
Part Number: 1896458
A very compact and high efficiency (Typ. 90%) LED Driver with Active PFC ( >0.95) which gives 350 mA and 60.0W output power if used as a Constant Current Driver and 170V and 60W output power if used as a Constant Voltage Driver.
The driver can be directly dimmed by a 1-10V Analog signal.
* Output Voltage Tolerance: ±2%
** Output Current Tolerance: ±5%
*** LT100 package