The LT60-42/1400DPA is a DIP selectable Constant Current LED driver providing a very flexible and efficient LED driver solution with 16 current options available. Combined with very smooth PWM dimming from DALI; 1-10V analogue; or Switch DIM input signals this offers a high degree of flexibility in a very compact package.
LT60 60W DPA LED Driver Features
The LED current can be chosen by a manual PRE DIM dip switch in 16 steps which reduces the maximum output power and can compensate for ageing effects on the LED.
- The maximum LED Current can be chosen by PRE-DIM DIP Switch in 16 Steps from 350 to 1700mA.
*1700mA - 61.2W *1600mA - 57.6W
*1500mA - 54W *1400mA - 58.8W
*1300mA - 54.6W *1200mA - 50.4W
*1100Ma - 46.2W *1050mA - 44.1W
*1000mA - 42W *900mA - 37.8W
*800mA - 33.6W *700mA - 29.4W
*600mA - 25.2W *500mA - 21W
*400mA - 16.8W *350mA - 14.7W
- 5 year warranty.
- Made in Germany.
- Fastening by Screws, Rivets, Cable Straps.
- Variably adjustable Strain Relief
- Minimal Output Tolerances via Laser Trimming
- 100% Functional & 3,75 kV High Voltage Tests
LT60 60W DPA LED Driver Characteristics
- Input Range 220-240 V
- High Efficiency: 86% typ.
- Power Factor: ≥ 0,98 at full Load
- Ambient Temperature Range: 0 to 40°C
- Low Leakage Current: ≤ 250 μA
- Low Standby Consumption: ≤ 0,4 W
- Compact package - H30mm x W100 x L170mm
- Weight: 392 g
- Continuously Short Circuit Proof
- Overload-, No-Load- and Over Temperature Protection
LT60 60W DPA LED Driver Approvals
LT60 60W DPA LED Driver Compliance
Model: LT60-42/1400 DPA
Part Number: 1895499
A manual DIP selectable LED driver with variable Constant Current and Constant Voltage settings. It can you give 350mA - 1700mA if used as a Constant Current driver or 18-42V in Constant Voltage. The device can be dimmed using DALI; 1-10Analogue or SWD and comes in a compact package and provides a very flexible solution to lighting designer’s needs.
* Output Current Tolerance: ±3%