Designed and manufactured by FRIWO a leading German power supply company the SQ LT60 LED driver series contains a range of Constant Current and Forward Voltage options providing up to 60W output power. This family offers 1200mA - 2500mA for Constant Current applications and 24V to 48V for Constant Voltage applications.
LT60 60W SQ LED Driver Features
- Made in Germany
- Current & Voltage Regulation within one Device
- LEDs dimmable with DALI, Switch DIM and 1-10 V via optionally connectable DIMMbox
- Fastening by Screws, Rivets, Cable Straps or Clips
- Variably adjustable Strain Relief
- Protective Caps for Furniture Applications
- Minimal Output Tolerances via Laser Trimming
- 100% Functional & 3,75 kV High Voltage Tests
- SQ package - H21mm x W60mm x L130mm).
LT60 60W SQ LED Driver Characteristics
- Input Range 198-264 V
- High Efficiency: 91% typ.
- Power Factor: ≥ 0,95 at full Load
- Ambient Temperature Range: -20 to 45°C
- Low Leakage Current: ≤ 250 µA
- Lifetime at ta35°C: 60.000 Hours
- Low Standby Consumption: ≤ 1,0 W
- Optional Connection with DIMMbox
- Weight: 130 g
- Continuously Short Circuit Proof
- Overload-, No-Load- and Over Temperature Protection
LT60 60W SQ LED Driver CB Certificate
LT60 60W SQ LED Driver Approvals
LT60 60W SQ LED Driver Compliance
Model: LT60-24/2500 SQ
Part Number: 1895735
A very compact and efficient (Typ 90%) LED Driver with Active PFC ( >0.95) which gives 2500mA and 60.0W output power if used as a Constant Current Driver and 24V and 60.0W output power if used as a Constant Voltage Driver.
Model: LT60-36/1600 US SQ
Part Number: 1895373
A very compact and efficient LED driver and with an Input Voltage Range of 100-120V has been designed with the US market in mind. If used as a Constant Current driver it gives 1.2A and a maximum of 43W of output power. If used as a Constant Voltage driver it supplies 37V and a maximum 43W.
Model: LT60-48/1200 SQ
Part Number: 1895950
A very compact and efficient (Typ 91%) LED Driver with Active PFC ( >0.95) which gives 1200mA and 58.0W output power if used as a Constant Current Driver and 48V and 58.0W output power if used as a Constant Voltage Driver.
* Output Voltage Tolerance: ±2%
** Output Current Tolerance: ±5%