FRIWOs range of LT LED drivers provides a cost effective and highly efficient solution for powering LED lamps from a mains supply.
The LT80 - LT100 LED driver family offers a range of very compact; linear shaped 80W-100W LED drivers. With a cross-section size of only H21mm x W30mm and a length of only 305mm they can provide a great solution for a space sensitive application or where access is a challenge.
Designed and manufactured in Germany the LT100 driver series has a large range of devices with different forward voltages and output currents.
The clever design topology means that the drivers can be used as either a Constant Current driver or a Constant Voltage driver (no need to select).
The standard range includes devices that offer 24V to 48V if used as a Constant Voltage LED driver or 2100mA - 4200mA if used as Constant Current LED Driver.
For dimming you can combine with DIMMBox you get very smooth PWM dimming from 1-10V; DALI or Switch Dim inputs. For more information on how DIMMBox can help with your dimming needs.
These quality drivers come in IP20 packaging; fully SELV; and fully approved (CE; EN61347; with ENEC options available).
These drivers can be used a wide range of internal and external applications including:
- Track lighting
- High bay lighting
- Street lighting
- Strip lighting
- Down lighters
- Display lighting
- 2D replacement fittings
- Architectural lighting
- Office lighting
- Sign lighting
LT80/LT100 80W-100W LED Driver Features
- Made in Germany
- Current & Voltage Regulation within one Device
- LEDs dimmable with DALI, Switch DIM and 1-10 V via optionally connectable DIMMbox
- Fastening by Screws, Rivets, Cable Straps or Clips
- Variably adjustable Strain Relief
- Applicable in smallest Profiles: 21x30 mm in Cross Section
- Protective Caps for strain relief and protection.
- Minimal Output Tolerances via Laser Trimming
- 100% Functional & 3,75 kV High Voltage Tests
- 5 Year Warranty
- Approvals and certification
- SELV equiv. EN60085
- EN55015; EN61547; EN61000; EN62334
LT80/LT100 80W-100W LED Driver Characteristics
- Input Range 198-264 V
- High Efficiency :> 91% typ.
- Power Factor: ≥ 0,95 at full Load
- Ambient Temperature Range: -20 to 45°C
- Low Leakage Current: ≤ 250 µA
- Lifetime at ta35°C: 60.000 Hours
- Low Standby Consumption: ≤ 0,4 W
- Compact package: H21mm x W30mm x L305mm.
- Optional Connection with DIMMbox
- Weight: 185 g
- Continuously Short Circuit Proof
- Overload-, No-Load- and Over Temperature Protection.
LT80/LT100 80W-100W LED Driver CB Certificate
LT80/LT100 80W-100W LED Driver Approvals
LT80/LT100 80W-100W LED Driver Compliance
Model: LT80-24/3300 WR
Part Number: 1898618
A highly efficient (typ 90%) 1-10V dimmable driver 3.3A 80W LED driver. Built in a slightly larger case size to accommodate a wider range voltage input.
Model: LT100-24/4200 1-10V
Part Number: 1897322
Model: LT100-36/2800 1-10V
Part Number: 1897321
Model: LT100-48/2100 1-10V
Part Number: 1897000
Model: LT100-142/700 1-10V
Part Number: 1896461
A very compact and efficient (Typ 92%) dimmable LED Driver with Active PFC ( >0.95) which gives 700mA and 100W output power if used as a Constant Current Driver using a control voltage of 1 - 10 volts and 142V and 100W output power if used as a Constant Voltage Driver.
Model: LT100-285/350 1-10V
Part Number: 1896460
A very compact and highly efficient (typ 90%) 1-10V dimmable driver 350 mA 100W LED driver. The high voltage allows it to be used in some high Constant Voltage applications.
Model: LT100-330/300 1-10V
Part Number: 1896153
A very compact and highly efficient 1-10V dimmable driver 300 mA 100W LED driver. The high voltage allows it to be used in some high Constant Voltage applications.
* Output Voltage Tolerance: ±2%
** Output Current Tolerance: ±5%